Perfect for a family getaway or for the avid fisherman.
Approximately 45 minutes from the north Winnipeg perimeter.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY
Excellent walleye fishing in the summer with the boat launch just down the road. In the winter, bring your auger and pitch your shack right outside the front door. The beach in front of the cabin is rocky and caution must be exercised during swimming, however Patricia Beach, one of Manitoba’s nicest beaches is only a 12 minute drive away.
Grand Marais is nearby with convenience store, restaurants, golf and local stores 7 minutes away and nearby hunting and snowmobiling trails during winter months.
Balsam Beach is only 5 minutes away!
- Maximum of 6 adults
- 3 Bedrooms, with a queen bed, double bed and double bottom/single top bunkbed
- Additional futon in the sunroom
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with keurig, pots, pans, cutlery, and any other utensils you may need
- Kitchen cloths and dish soap
- Freshly washed bed linens and pillows
- Soap, hand towels, and toilet paper
- TV with satellite, DVD player (with variety of movies) and Wi-Fi
- Children’s play area complete with toys, movies, books and coloring
- Wood stove (firewood provided in winter only for the woodstove)
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ with propane tank included
- Secluded fire pit in the back and lounge chairs on the front deck overlooking the beach.
Renters accept liability for damages and responsibility for any injuries incurred when on property and must sign a rental agreement.